This year the EdTech Graveyard honors the memory of 5 additional tools that have passed on. Considering that 2019 the EdTech Graveyard has served as a memorial to EdTech tools that have checked out and a spot to locate some possibilities.
Visit the EdTech Graveyard to shell out your respects and discover solutions to these new additions:
- World-wide-web Explorer – Immediately after 27 many years, we’re heading to have to uncover a new way to download Google Chrome.
- Wordle.internet – the O.G. of term clouds.
- ClassBadges – produce and difficulty electronic badges.
- ForAllRubrics – The way we built rubrics ahead of they were just a section of just about every LMS.
- ToonDoo – If only they had been as fantastic at cyber protection as they had been at producing comic strips.
Share Your EdTech Obituaries
Have a sight to insert to the EdTech Graveyard or an choice to propose? Let me know in the feedback below or on Twitter.